Serenity Day Spa - Affiliate of Miller Motte College
- Schools/College & University
The mission of Miller-Motte is to help students acquire the essential career and personal skills and knowledge necessary to secure initial employment in their chosen field.
The following purposes are integral to the mission of the College:
To maximize educational opportunities through fundamental and specialized studies.
To develop in students a professional attitude and awareness of contemporary business and technical practices through exposure to theoretical and applied knowledge and skills.
To graduate students who are competent, both in their chosen job skills and in basic interpersonal skills.
To provide students with a support system that recognizes the individual needs of each student.
To recruit and retain highly qualified instructors who are effective in the classroom and are familiar with current business and technical trends.
To maintain an organizational system that regularly monitors workplace needs and is dynamic in its response to those needs.
To assist graduates in securing employment in their field of study.
The College is located in Fayetteville at 3725 Ramsey Street.
The Impact of Supporting Local
By choosing to patronize locally owned establishments, you make a positive impact on our community in many ways. Here are just 5 of them:
1. Environment - By buying things made closer to home, you’re cutting down on fossil fuel use, reducing your carbon impact and saving money.
2. Local Economy - Local businesses buy more often from other local businesses, so the money you spend is retained in the community in a more concentrated fashion.
3. Local Flavor - The experience at a local establishment is completely unique – providing the local flavor of the area
4. Community Care - Local entrepreneurs are more connected to our community, because they live here, too. They are more likely than their non-local businesses to get involved in community efforts.
5. Voicing Your Opinion - You are voting with your dollar to say, “Hey, I like this place and the neighborhood wouldn’t be the same without it.”